Note: How to read this blog

This blog is designed as a running story with each post a continuation from the preceding one.

If this is your first time reading Experiential Truth, start with the Prologue at the beginning and read it chronologically up until the present day.

Thanks,
Shadow's Friend

You should also feel free to leave comments so I can make the story better :)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

***

No. This isn't happening.

The stench of public officials filled the hall as I went to get breakfast. In the past two weeks I have taken to eating before our work out. I turned around.

Quickly gathering what few items I had in my possession I stole out of the room. Aaron was still asleep when I left. I flew down the hall and headed towards the docking bay. There were five Balance shuttles sitting on the platform which means there is at least one maybe two cruisers stationed outside. This was bad. This was really bad.

They were empty, and I found a place to hide on board the closest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment